Apr 30, 2009

New year, new moment, new me...

Welcome to the new Writing Medicine blog. It has been a long and winding road over the last couple of years with my move to the mountains, loosing "everything" and rebuilding from a place of heart first. And I am grateful for those of you that continue to follow and check in with where ever I am along the way.

I started this blog about a year and a half ago and then in essence let it go because I couldn't see a way for it to serve me. Now, I know that this is a better place for me than maintaining my website and promoting a business. I can get back to the core of the love which is the writing itself and let go of making a business out of it, knowing that the teaching and the coaching are natural extensions of that love and will manifest in their own moment.

This format also allows me more freedom to express and share what is going on in the world, things of interest, moments in time. And like me, it will be an ever evolving thing, morphing and changing as the energy moves me.

Please enjoy your time here. If you have something you'd like to share please send it along and I'll post it. And in the mean time...

Happy Writing!
StarShield

No comments:

Post a Comment